My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Different Drummers

I've have had a great morning!
I am drying more pears so the house smells sweet. I have Christmas music on. I am decorating for the Home for the Holidays show so I needed some inspiration. Making a playlist for the show of fun Christmas tunes....
Don and Lyle drove up from Liberty Lake. They are the authors of the book Different Drummers. They will be here for the show. It was the first time that I had met them, what warm and fun guys. I am thrilled that they are willing to be a part of the show. Thanx Maria for the idea....I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment