My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exciting news in Bella Pink land! We are adding to our growing numbers at the Home for the Holidays show. After a great, long visit with my friend Maria, she suggested her Lyle come up for a book signing during the home show. I thought it to be the perfect addition! Please check out www.different-drummers-the-book.com. It looks like both of the authors will be here, plus Maria, sho you will love.

Enjoy the sunshine...snow is on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment