My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Home for the Holidays @Bella Pink

You've received your "save the date" and now you're wondering: What is this Bella Pink? Who? What? Where?

The "Home for the Holidays" is a gift show in my home. Several of my crafty and creative friends are making their "wares" available for sale. We've got Shari with her Southern Charm baubles and trinkets, Suzy James Talache Design, Donna Brown Serendipity, Terri and Barb with their Purse Party!!, Wild Goose Chase, Scentsy Sam and more!!

Friday, November 20, 4-8 pm. Saturday, November 21, 9am-2pm. Admission is free! Holiday inspired food and beverages will be served. Please come and visit, shop for your holiday gifts and make some new friends. We look forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment