My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift show

I am so thrilled to be on the road to creating Bella Pink. Just deciding on a name was a trial!!
I am also on the road with Shari from Southern Charm, in Tacoma setting up for the Holiday Food and Gift Show. I know, weird, Holiday things already....we're hard at it!
Pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment