My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whirlwind

It's been crazy! Or maybe I am crazy. I got home from the Tacoma show Thursday just in time to watch Survivor which Sam claims is not real. Sam, that's my happy place and I like it there, so don't mess with me. It's hard to be gone for that many days because, there is so much to do! I wouldn't change it for the world though. I had a great time with Shari in Tacoma. I learned a lot about shows and vendors and I got some great ideas for the up and coming Home for the Holidays show here at my house. Yes! My house.



Speaking of the Home for the Holidays show, the "save the dates" have been sent. So that means it's for real. I am talking daily with my wonderful friends, old and new, who are willing to be a part of the show. I am blundering my way through this whole blog process....the whole point is to GET THE WORD out!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I write lists on everything and then can't remember where I put them so I write more lists. Brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment