My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Monday, November 9, 2009

The countdown is on!!

It's a beautiful, sunny Monday. The weekend flew by and I was feeling like I didn't get a lot of preparations for the show finished. Today the sun has thoroughly energized me.

Countdown to the Home for the Holidays show...

  • mail all postcards and hang flyers
  • email to "vendors"
  • cut boughs
  • decorate, decorate, decorate!!
  • decide on recipes for the hors d' oeuvres
Enjoy the sunshine today, I hear there may be snow later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment