My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Countdown

These first days of November are beautiful. They have me wanting to spend time outside rather than indoors on Home for the Holidays projects like I should be. So I split my time: cold in the AM, work in the house, design T-shirts, make stencils for the luminaria, oh housework, and think Bella all the time. Warm in the PM, work in the flower beds, build stars for house decoration, hang lights on the big tree, sort MORE Christmas lights and walk around on beaches with Shari looking for driftwood ?!?
Diane(Gardening Angels) and I are brainstorming about our Christmas wreaths for the show. We're also going to put together Thanksgiving table centerpieces.....
Oh, there goes the dryer.....have a Bella day!!

1 comment: