My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Today's the day!!

Yeah!! It's finally here!! Today is the Home for the Holidays show we've all been working so hard for. Of course.....I am still prepping, really what would any event that I put on be without tons of LAST minute preps?! Sometimes I think that I operate best in that situation and sometimes I am sure it would be better for my health to be better prepared!!

Enough about me.

Home for the Holidays will begin today at 4pm. Tonight we will have some wine and hot apple cider (from our trees) to serve you along with various homemade goods. Tomorrow, promptly at 9 am, we will have hot coffee and pumpkin bread ready for you to snack on while you shop the various wonderful, I mean wonderful vendors we have here. I am so thrilled with my friends who have spent the time to get their creations ready for you all. The talent is amazing. The creativity to die for. Please make Home for the Holidays one of your stops this weekend!!

Follow the pink signs to our house. I know it will be dark tonight. Follow Hwy 95 North past the Walmart. Left on Bronx Road, 4th drive on the right. See you here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment