My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Success!!







What a fun weekend!! I am happy to say that the Home for the Holidays show was a successful adventure. Depsite the fact that it is dark at 4:30 pm and I have no light at the end of the driveway (that's on the list for next summer!) we had tons of ladies show up for Friday evening. We snacked and laughed and shopped the evening away. A wonderful sight was Lyle and his women gathered around for "Story Hour". Thanks to those of you who braved the darkness.



Saturday was another fun day, with a steady flow of those who are shopping inclined. I was smiling a lot. I had some wonderful compliments. The most common theme among the shoppers was that they loved the cozy setting and the welcoming atmosphere.



I so loved visiting with Maria, sharing homemade pumpkin bread and hot apple cider with my new friend Don, checking out everyone's purchases. I loved when Frank came through the door sportin' a full beard.



Thank you to my good friends who made this past weekend possible!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Tracie for opening your home! I had a great time!!
    xoShari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I missed a wonderful experience. Do you have a mailing and/or email list? Would you please add me for next year? suzyquewa@hotmail.com. Let me know if you want my mailing address.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete