My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Today the thermometer read 3......it's too cold. The sunshine doesn't do much but look pretty. All of the animals are shacked up in the house. It's a great day to create!!
Today I am working on my Christmas cards. I have a variety of papers left over from years past. In keeping with my simple approach to Christmas this year, I am going to use up what I've got rather than race out and buy the latest Basic Grey!
Today I am also going to the Memorial service for my friend Teresa. She was a strong woman. She taught me many things about "home keeping". I learned perfect hospital corners from her. I think she's in Heaven teaching em how to clean things up a bit!
I think I have come to the end of my cold and for that I am grateful. I haven't been easy to be around.
Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment