My photo
My husband always says, "Tracie can work hard all day out in the yard/field/garden, then I can hose her off and take her out for a night on the town." I think it's a compliment....We've been married for 22 years and have lived with our three sons on a small farm in Sandpoint the entire time. Originally a Southern california girl, I love the outdoors in any season so Sandpoint is an awesome place to live. I love to hit the yard sale scene, pick up vintage do-dads here and there, repurpose, create and reuse. Bella Pink is my reinvention.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Virus!!







Whew! It's been a while! My computer "caught" a virus so i have been away for over a week! So much has happened. It's been a whirlwind.....




Home for the Holidays is still receiving accolades. I am already planning for the next event.








Thanksgiving week was fun. Frank was home from school. He used the smoker every day to make wonderful foods. He cooked with Mimi (my Mother in law) for two days getting ready for the big meal. I think that we just finished the last of the left overs!








Now I have a cold and have had to cancel some fo the fun things that I was planning. Shari and Nancy are heading to Spokane today and may be stopping at some fun stops....Trellis, Chaps, etc. I wish I were going but don't want to spread the germs!








The weather outside is cold and crisp, the scenery beautiful. It's a great time to stay inside and work on Christmas gifts.








Have a Bella day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment